Registry Finder version 2.1
Registry Finder version 2.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Registry Finder version 2.1 from your computerSergey Filippov
. More data about Sergey Filippov can be read here
. Detailed information about Registry Finder version 2.1 can be seen at http://registry-finder.com
. Usually the Registry Finder version 2.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Registry Finder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Registry Finder version 2.1 is "C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe". RegistryFinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.90 MB (1988608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Registry Finder version 2.1. They occupy 4.28 MB (4488905
bytes) on disk.
- MakeLang.exe (704.50 KB)
- NReg.exe (569.00 KB)
- RegistryFinder.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Registry Finder version 2.1.
Registry Finder version 2.1 is an application offered by Sergey Filippov. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Registry Finder version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Registry Finder version 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Registry Finder version 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Finder version 2.1". The Registry Finder version 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Registry Finder version 2.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Registry Finder version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Finder version 2.1:
- The software company is: http://registry-finder.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Registry Finder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Registry Finder version 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Registry Finder version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Finder version 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Registry Finder version 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Registry Finder version 2.1 by Sergey Filippov from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Finder version 2.1 by Sergey Filippov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Finder version 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:28:47.510