Registry Finder 2.10.3
This page is about Registry Finder 2.10.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Registry Finder 2.10.3 from your computerSergey Filippov
. Open here
for more information on Sergey Filippov. Please follow http://registry-finder.com
if you want to read more on Registry Finder 2.10.3 on Sergey Filippov's page. Usually the Registry Finder 2.10.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Outils\Registry Finder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Registry Finder 2.10.3 is C:\Program Files\Outils\Registry Finder\unins000.exe. Registry Finder 2.10.3's primary file takes around 3.71 MB (3893248 bytes) and is called RegistryFinder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Registry Finder 2.10.3. They occupy 9.54 MB (10004169
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.47 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.61 MB)
- MakeLang.exe (740.50 KB)
- NReg.exe (829.00 KB)
- RegistryFinder.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
This page is about Registry Finder 2.10.3 version 2.10.3
Registry Finder 2.10.3 is an application by the software company Sergey Filippov. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Registry Finder 2.10.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Registry Finder 2.10.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Registry Finder 2.10.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Registry Finder 2.10.3". The Registry Finder 2.10.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Registry Finder 2.10.3 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Registry Finder 2.10.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registry Finder 2.10.3:
- The software company is: http://registry-finder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Outils\Registry Finder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Registry Finder 2.10.3.
8. After uninstalling Registry Finder 2.10.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Finder 2.10.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Finder 2.10.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Finder 2.10.3 by Sergey Filippov from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry Finder 2.10.3 by Sergey Filippov is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registry Finder 2.10.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:08:41.390