Registry CleanUP 2008
This web page is about Registry CleanUP 2008 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Registry CleanUP 2008 from your systemMarx Softwareentwicklung (Germany)
. Further information on Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) can be seen here
. More details about Registry CleanUP 2008 can be seen at http://www.software4u.de
. Registry CleanUP 2008 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\S.A.D\Registry CleanUP 2008 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Registry CleanUP 2008 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\S.A.D\Registry CleanUP 2008\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Software4u.RegistryCleanUP.exe is the Registry CleanUP 2008's main executable file and it occupies about 742.00 KB (759808 bytes) on disk.
Registry CleanUP 2008 contains of the executables below. They take 1.42 MB (1485894
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.RegistryCleanUP.exe (742.00 KB)
- Software4u.UpdateServer.exe (27.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (681.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Registry CleanUP 2008 version 2.3
only. You can find here a few links to other Registry CleanUP 2008 versions:
Registry CleanUP 2008 is a program marketed by the software company Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany). Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Registry CleanUP 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Registry CleanUP 2008 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Registry CleanUP 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry CleanUP 2008". If it is installed on your PC the Registry CleanUP 2008 app will be found automatically. When you click Registry CleanUP 2008 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Registry CleanUP 2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry CleanUP 2008:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\S.A.D\Registry CleanUP 2008\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Registry CleanUP 2008.
8. After uninstalling Registry CleanUP 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry CleanUP 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Registry CleanUP 2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Registry CleanUP 2008 by Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) from your computer, nor are we saying that Registry CleanUP 2008 by Marx Softwareentwicklung (Germany) is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry CleanUP 2008 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-02 23:05:45.693