Registry Clean Expert
Registry Clean Expert is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Registry Clean Expert from your PCiExpert
. Check out here
for more info on iExpert. More information about the app Registry Clean Expert can be found at http://www.registry-clean.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Clean Expert folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Clean Expert\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Registry Clean Expert. RCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.34 MB (2455760 bytes) on disk.
Registry Clean Expert contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.77 MB (5001274
bytes) on disk.
- RCHelper.exe (595.70 KB)
- RCleaner.exe (2.34 MB)
- UnFD.exe (506.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (737.28 KB)
- update.exe (646.38 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Registry Clean Expert we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Registry Clean Expert:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Registry Clean Expert's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\lpk.dll
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\master.ini
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\RCHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\RCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\UnFD.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\update.exe
- C:\Program Files\Registry Clean Expert\update.urs
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iExpertSoft\Registry Clean Expert
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Registry Clean Expert_is1
Registry Clean Expert is a program offered by iExpert. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Registry Clean Expert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Registry Clean Expert from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Registry Clean Expert or simply click the Search field and type in "Registry Clean Expert". If it exists on your system the Registry Clean Expert application will be found very quickly. When you click Registry Clean Expert in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registry Clean Expert, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Registry Clean Expert:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.registry-clean.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Registry Clean Expert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Registry Clean Expert.
8. After removing Registry Clean Expert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registry Clean Expert that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registry Clean Expert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registry Clean Expert by iExpert from your PC, we are not saying that Registry Clean Expert by iExpert is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Registry Clean Expert supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:29:54.127