RegSeeker is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RegSeeker from your systemHoverDesk
. You can read more on HoverDesk or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hoverdesk.net
to get more info about RegSeeker on HoverDesk's website. Usually the RegSeeker application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall RegSeeker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called RegSeeker.exe and occupies 410.50 KB (420352 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RegSeeker. They take 466.85 KB (478058
bytes) on disk.
- RegSeeker.exe (410.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.57.2212
of RegSeeker. You can find below info on other versions of RegSeeker:
RegSeeker has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RegSeeker's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegSeeker
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\Backup\clean-3-8-2015-3.19.43 PM.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\Backup\clean-4-8-2015-11.16.54 AM.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\Backup\startup-3-8-2015-3.15.10 PM.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\Backup\startup-3-8-2015-3.15.38 PM.reg
RegSeeker is an application by the software company HoverDesk. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall RegSeeker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RegSeeker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RegSeeker or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegSeeker". If it exists on your system the RegSeeker app will be found automatically. When you select RegSeeker in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegSeeker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegSeeker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hoverdesk.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RegSeeker\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegSeeker.
8. After uninstalling RegSeeker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegSeeker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegSeeker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RegSeeker by HoverDesk from your PC, we are not saying that RegSeeker by HoverDesk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegSeeker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:03:17.747