This web page contains detailed information on how to remove RegScrubXP 3.25 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall RegScrubXP 3.25 from your PCLexun Freeware
. Go over here
for more information on Lexun Freeware. You can get more details about RegScrubXP 3.25 at http://home.carolina.rr.com/lexunfreeware
. Usually the RegScrubXP 3.25 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\RegScrubXP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall RegScrubXP 3.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RegScrubXP\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RegScrubXP.exe is the RegScrubXP 3.25's main executable file and it occupies about 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) on disk.
RegScrubXP 3.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 423.04 KB (433196
bytes) on disk.
- RegScrubXP.exe (176.00 KB)
- RegScrubXP120.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This page is about RegScrubXP 3.25 version 3.25
RegScrubXP 3.25 is a program by Lexun Freeware. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase RegScrubXP 3.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RegScrubXP 3.25 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RegScrubXP 3.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegScrubXP 3.25". The RegScrubXP 3.25 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RegScrubXP 3.25 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegScrubXP 3.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegScrubXP 3.25:
- The publisher is: http://home.carolina.rr.com/lexunfreeware
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegScrubXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RegScrubXP 3.25.
8. After removing RegScrubXP 3.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RegScrubXP 3.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegScrubXP 3.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RegScrubXP 3.25 by Lexun Freeware from your PC, nor are we saying that RegScrubXP 3.25 by Lexun Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RegScrubXP 3.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:10:19.517