RegDefense is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RegDefense from your computerXionix Inc.
. You can read more on Xionix Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to RegDefense at www.regdefense.com
. RegDefense is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDefense directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. RegDefense's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDefense\uninstall.exe. RegDefense.exe is the RegDefense's primary executable file and it takes close to 5.53 MB (5796464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with RegDefense. They occupy about 7.55 MB (7921829
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RDFNSAgent.exe (206.61 KB)
- RDFNSListener.exe (104.11 KB)
- RDFNSSilentRemover.exe (173.11 KB)
- RDFNSStarter.exe (101.11 KB)
- RDFNSStartuper.exe (156.11 KB)
- rd_sr.exe (12.11 KB)
- rd_stub.exe (940.61 KB)
- RegDefense.exe (5.53 MB)
- RExit.exe (9.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (372.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of RegDefense. You can find below info on other application versions of RegDefense:
RegDefense is a program released by Xionix Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase RegDefense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RegDefense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RegDefense or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegDefense". If it is installed on your PC the RegDefense application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RegDefense in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RegDefense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegDefense:
- The web site of the program is: www.regdefense.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDefense\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegDefense.
8. After uninstalling RegDefense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegDefense that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegDefense with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RegDefense by Xionix Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RegDefense by Xionix Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RegDefense in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 03:12:07.043