RegCure Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall RegCure Pro from your computerParetoLogic, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on ParetoLogic, Inc.. More information about the software RegCure Pro can be found at http://www.paretologic.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). RegCure Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called RegCurePro.exe and it has a size of 5.63 MB (5905912 bytes).
RegCure Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.04 MB (11573688
bytes) on disk.
- DC_offer.exe (5.12 MB)
- RegCurePro.exe (5.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (293.94 KB)
This data is about RegCure Pro version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other RegCure Pro releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall RegCure Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\UUS3\Preset\RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an application released by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall RegCure Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RegCure Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegCure Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegCure Pro". The RegCure Pro app will be found very quickly. After you select RegCure Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegCure Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\RegCure Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RegCure Pro.
8. After removing RegCure Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RegCure Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegCure Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RegCure Pro by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegCure Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 05:50:02.543