RegClean-Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RegClean-Pro from your systemsystweak.com
. Further information on systweak.com can be seen here
. You can get more details about RegClean-Pro at http://www.systweak.com/registrycleaner/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RCP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing RegClean-Pro is C:\Program Files\RCP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called RegCleanPro.exe and occupies 8.33 MB (8732952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RegClean-Pro. They take 10.65 MB (11164096
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (98.77 KB)
- RCPUninstall.exe (530.77 KB)
- RegCleanPro.exe (8.33 MB)
- systweakasp.exe (583.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to RegClean-Pro version 6.21
If planning to uninstall RegClean-Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
RegClean-Pro is an application released by systweak.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase RegClean-Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RegClean-Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegClean-Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegClean-Pro". The RegClean-Pro app will be found very quickly. After you select RegClean-Pro in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RegClean-Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegClean-Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/registrycleaner/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RCP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegClean-Pro.
8. After removing RegClean-Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegClean-Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegClean-Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegClean-Pro by systweak.com from your computer, we are not saying that RegClean-Pro by systweak.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegClean-Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:34:18.347