You can find on this page details on how to remove RegAlyzer 1.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall RegAlyzer 1.2 from your systemPepiMK Software
. Check out here
for more details on PepiMK Software. You can see more info related to RegAlyzer 1.2 at http://www.safer-networking.org/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PepiMK Software\RegAlyzer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. RegAlyzer 1.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PepiMK Software\RegAlyzer\unins000.exe. RegAlyzer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1194096 bytes) on disk.
RegAlyzer 1.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.78 MB (1865335
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (655.51 KB)
- RegAlyzer.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of RegAlyzer 1.2.
RegAlyzer 1.2 is an application offered by the software company PepiMK Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove RegAlyzer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RegAlyzer 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RegAlyzer 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegAlyzer 1.2". If it exists on your system the RegAlyzer 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RegAlyzer 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RegAlyzer 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegAlyzer 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.safer-networking.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PepiMK Software\RegAlyzer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegAlyzer 1.2.
8. After removing RegAlyzer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegAlyzer 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegAlyzer 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegAlyzer 1.2 by PepiMK Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RegAlyzer 1.2 by PepiMK Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegAlyzer 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:50:07.320