Reg Organizer version 5.46
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Reg Organizer version 5.46 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Reg Organizer version 5.46 from your computerChemTable Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on ChemTable Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). Reg Organizer version 5.46's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called RegOrganizer.exe and its approximative size is 3.54 MB (3710584 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Reg Organizer version 5.46. They take about 7.46 MB (7826656
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- RegOrganizer.exe (3.54 MB)
- RegOrganizerAgent.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
The current web page applies to Reg Organizer version 5.46 version 5.46
Reg Organizer version 5.46 is a program marketed by the software company ChemTable Software. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Reg Organizer version 5.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Reg Organizer version 5.46 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reg Organizer version 5.46 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reg Organizer version 5.46". If it exists on your system the Reg Organizer version 5.46 program will be found very quickly. After you click Reg Organizer version 5.46 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reg Organizer version 5.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reg Organizer version 5.46.
8. After removing Reg Organizer version 5.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reg Organizer version 5.46 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reg Organizer version 5.46 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Reg Organizer version 5.46 by ChemTable Software from your computer, we are not saying that Reg Organizer version 5.46 by ChemTable Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reg Organizer version 5.46 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:34:52.617