Reg Organizer 6.35
Reg Organizer 6.35 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Reg Organizer 6.35 from your PCl-rePack®
. Take a look here
where you can read more on l-rePack®. More details about Reg Organizer 6.35 can be seen at http://www.chemtable.com/ru/organizer.htm
. Usually the Reg Organizer 6.35 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Reg Organizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Reg Organizer 6.35 is C:\Program Files\Reg Organizer\unins000.exe. RegOrganizer.exe is the Reg Organizer 6.35's primary executable file and it takes about 3.79 MB (3972696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Reg Organizer 6.35. They occupy 6.29 MB (6599719
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- RegOrganizer.exe (3.79 MB)
- RegOrganizerAgent.exe (1.18 MB)
- SetSecurity64Call.exe (69.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.35
of Reg Organizer 6.35.
Reg Organizer 6.35 is an application by the software company l-rePack®. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Reg Organizer 6.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Reg Organizer 6.35 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Reg Organizer 6.35 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reg Organizer 6.35". The Reg Organizer 6.35 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reg Organizer 6.35 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reg Organizer 6.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reg Organizer 6.35:
- The software company is: http://www.chemtable.com/ru/organizer.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reg Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reg Organizer 6.35.
8. After removing Reg Organizer 6.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reg Organizer 6.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reg Organizer 6.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reg Organizer 6.35 by l-rePack® from your PC, nor are we saying that Reg Organizer 6.35 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reg Organizer 6.35 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:10:36.073