This page contains complete information on how to remove Reg for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Reg from your PCRad, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Rad, Inc.. Please open http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
if you want to read more on Reg on Rad, Inc.'s website. Reg is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reg. The application's main executable file has a size of 679.28 KB (695578 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Reg. They occupy about 679.28 KB (695578
bytes) on disk.
Reg is an application by the software company Rad, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Reg is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Reg from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Reg or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reg". The Reg application will be found very quickly. After you click Reg in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reg, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reg:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.radsoftwareteam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reg.
8. After uninstalling Reg, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reg which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Reg using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Reg by Rad, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Reg by Rad, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reg in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 11:40:48.220