RefreshPC is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RefreshPC from your systemWareSoft Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WareSoft Software. More details about the software RefreshPC can be seen at http://www.xp-smoker.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\RefreshPC folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for RefreshPC is C:\Program Files\RefreshPC\unins000.exe. RefreshPC's main file takes around 268.00 KB (274432 bytes) and is called refreshpc.exe.
RefreshPC contains of the executables below. They occupy 972.84 KB (996190
bytes) on disk.
- refreshpc.exe (268.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
The current web page applies to RefreshPC version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of RefreshPC:
RefreshPC is a program by WareSoft Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove RefreshPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RefreshPC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RefreshPC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RefreshPC". The RefreshPC application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RefreshPC in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RefreshPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RefreshPC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-smoker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RefreshPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RefreshPC.
8. After uninstalling RefreshPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RefreshPC that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RefreshPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RefreshPC by WareSoft Software from your PC, we are not saying that RefreshPC by WareSoft Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RefreshPC in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 07:29:22.643