Redis version 126.96.36.199
Redis version 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Redis version 184.108.40.206 from your systemrgl
. You can read more on rgl or check for application updates here
. Further information about Redis version 220.127.116.11 can be seen at https://github.com/rgl/redis
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Redis folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Redis version 18.104.22.168. redis-cli.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 94.00 KB (96256 bytes) on disk.
Redis version 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.75 MB (1833923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- redis-benchmark.exe (77.50 KB)
- redis-check-aof.exe (43.50 KB)
- redis-check-dump.exe (78.00 KB)
- redis-cli.exe (94.00 KB)
- redis-server.exe (279.00 KB)
- redis-service.exe (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Redis version 188.8.131.52.
Redis version 184.108.40.206 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Redis version 220.127.116.11:The files below remain on your disk by Redis version 18.104.22.168's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Redis\conf\redis.conf
- C:\Program Files\Redis\conf\redis-dist.conf
- C:\Program Files\Redis\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files\Redis\data\dump.rdb
- C:\Program Files\Redis\logs\redis.log
- C:\Program Files\Redis\logs\redis-service.log
- C:\Program Files\Redis\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Documentation.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Windows Port Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Windows Service and Setup Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-benchmark.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-check-aof.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-check-dump.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-cli.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-server.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-service.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\setup-helper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\policy\Servicing\Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.Redis, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
Redis version 22.214.171.124 is an application by rgl. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Redis version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Redis version 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Redis version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Redis version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Redis version 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select Redis version 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Redis version 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Redis version 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/rgl/redis
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Redis version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Redis version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Redis version 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Redis version 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Redis version 126.96.36.199 by rgl from your PC, nor are we saying that Redis version 188.8.131.52 by rgl is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Redis version 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:25:08.950