Redis Desktop Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove Redis Desktop Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager from your computerIgor Malinovskiy
. More information on Igor Malinovskiy can be found here
. Detailed information about Redis Desktop Manager can be found at redisdesltop.com
. Usually the Redis Desktop Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Redis Desktop Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named redis-desktop-manager.exe and occupies 2.68 MB (2813440 bytes).
Redis Desktop Manager is composed of the following executables which take 3.13 MB (3285038
bytes) on disk:
- crashreporter.exe (49.00 KB)
- redis-desktop-manager.exe (2.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (411.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Redis Desktop Manager version 0.7.6.15
only. Click on the links below for other Redis Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Redis Desktop Manager is an application offered by Igor Malinovskiy. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Redis Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Redis Desktop Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Redis Desktop Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Redis Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the Redis Desktop Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Redis Desktop Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Redis Desktop Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Redis Desktop Manager:
- The publisher is: redisdesltop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedisDesktopManager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Redis Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Redis Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Redis Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy from your computer, we are not saying that Redis Desktop Manager by Igor Malinovskiy is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Redis Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 04:11:46.857