This page contains complete information on how to uninstall RedButton 2.903 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RedButton 2.903 from your PCRadioTime Inc
. Open here
where you can read more on RadioTime Inc. Further information about RedButton 2.903 can be found at http://www.radiotime.com
. RedButton 2.903 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioTime folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling RedButton 2.903 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioTime\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.88 MB (1975344 bytes) on disk and is named mrt.exe.
RedButton 2.903 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.59 MB (2719701
bytes) on disk.
- mrt.exe (1.88 MB)
- mrtupdate.exe (386.50 KB)
- rtstream.exe (227.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (112.91 KB)
The current page applies to RedButton 2.903 version 2.903
RedButton 2.903 is a program by the software company RadioTime Inc. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall RedButton 2.903 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RedButton 2.903 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RedButton 2.903 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RedButton 2.903". The RedButton 2.903 app will be found automatically. After you click RedButton 2.903 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RedButton 2.903, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RedButton 2.903:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.radiotime.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioTime\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RedButton 2.903.
8. After removing RedButton 2.903, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RedButton 2.903 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RedButton 2.903 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RedButton 2.903 by RadioTime Inc from your PC, we are not saying that RedButton 2.903 by RadioTime Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RedButton 2.903 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:58:17.197