Red Shark 1.0
Red Shark 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Red Shark 1.0 from your computerPilotus
. You can find out more on Pilotus or check for application updates here
. Red Shark 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\папка авиация\Red Shark folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Red Shark 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\папка авиация\Red Shark\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled RedShark.exe and occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Red Shark 1.0. They take an average of 612.40 KB (627098
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (342.41 KB)
- RedShark.exe (156.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Red Shark 1.0.
Red Shark 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Pilotus. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Red Shark 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Shark 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Red Shark 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Shark 1.0". If it exists on your system the Red Shark 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Red Shark 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Shark 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Shark 1.0.
8. After removing Red Shark 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Shark 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Shark 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Shark 1.0 by Pilotus from your computer, we are not saying that Red Shark 1.0 by Pilotus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Shark 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:48:02.080