Red Giant Link
This web page is about Red Giant Link for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Red Giant, LLC. You can read more about on Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. Red Giant Link's main file takes around 408.43 KB (418232 bytes) and its name is Red Giant Link.exe.
Red Giant Link contains of the executables below. They take 27.12 MB (28440651
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (408.43 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.71 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Red Giant Link version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Red Giant Link releases:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Red Giant Link in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After removing Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Giant Link supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:11:55.757