Red Faction II
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Red Faction II for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Red Faction II from your PCVolition, Inc.
. You can read more on Volition, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.redfaction.com
to get more info about Red Faction II on Volition, Inc.'s website. Red Faction II is usually set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Faction II folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Red Faction II's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk and is named Steam.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Red Faction II. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Red Faction II is an application released by the software company Volition, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Red Faction II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Red Faction II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Red Faction II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Faction II". If it is installed on your PC the Red Faction II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Red Faction II in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Red Faction II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Faction II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redfaction.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Faction II.
8. After uninstalling Red Faction II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Red Faction II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Faction II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Red Faction II by Volition, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Red Faction II by Volition, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Red Faction II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:18:24.170