Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Red Alert 3 from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Detailed information about Red Alert 3 can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Red Alert 3 application is found in the C:\Games\Red Alert 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Red Alert 3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 929.01 KB (951303 bytes) on disk.
Red Alert 3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 929.01 KB (951303
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Red Alert 3 version 3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Red Alert 3:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Red Alert 3.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\Red Alert 3
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Electronic Arts\Red Alert 3
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Red Alert 3_is1
Red Alert 3 is an application by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Red Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Red Alert 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Alert 3". If it exists on your system the Red Alert 3 program will be found automatically. When you select Red Alert 3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Red Alert 3.
8. After removing Red Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Red Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Red Alert 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Red Alert 3 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Red Alert 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:59:13.277