Recuva is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. Additional info about Piriform can be read here
. Usually the Recuva program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Recuva. Recuva's primary file takes around 3.94 MB (4128536 bytes) and is named recuva64.exe.
The executables below are part of Recuva. They take an average of 7.19 MB (7536824
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.11 MB)
- recuva64.exe (3.94 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.48
of Recuva. Click on the links below for other Recuva versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Recuva you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recuva:Files remaining:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1054.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1057.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1062.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\RecuvaShell64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\recuva.exe
Recuva is an application by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Recuva from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recuva or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Recuva in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recuva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recuva which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recuva by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recuva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:00:18.057