Recuva is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. More information on Piriform can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Recuva by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.29 MB (3451672 bytes) on disk and is titled recuva.exe.
Recuva is comprised of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3594088
bytes) on disk:
- recuva.exe (3.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.49
of Recuva. You can find here a few links to other Recuva versions:
...click to view all...
Recuva is a program offered by Piriform. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Recuva from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recuva or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recuva". If it is installed on your PC the Recuva app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recuva in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Recuva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recuva that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recuva by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recuva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:04:57.440