Recuva is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Recuva from your computerPiriform
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Piriform. Recuva is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Recuva. Recuva's primary file takes around 4.34 MB (4550936 bytes) and is named recuva64.exe.
Recuva contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.90 MB (8283824
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.42 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.13 KB)
This info is about Recuva version 1.50
only. Click on the links below for other Recuva versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Recuva we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Recuva:The files below remain on your disk by Recuva's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1028.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Recuva is a program released by the software company Piriform. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recuva using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recuva or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Recuva in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recuva, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recuva.
8. After uninstalling Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recuva by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recuva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:31:01.950