This web page is about Recuva for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Recuva from your PCPiriform
. Take a look here
for more information on Piriform. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder (same installation drive as Windows). Recuva's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. recuva64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.59 MB (4814104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Recuva. They take about 8.34 MB (8749712
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.62 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.09 KB)
This web page is about Recuva version 1.51
alone. For other Recuva versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Recuva from your computer.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Recuva is an application offered by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Recuva or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recuva". If it exists on your system the Recuva app will be found automatically. When you select Recuva in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recuva, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Recuva.
8. After removing Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Recuva that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recuva by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recuva supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:56:56.557