This web page is about Recuva for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Recuva from your systemPiriform
. Take a look here
for more information on Piriform. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva folder (same installation drive as Windows). Recuva's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe. recuva64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.59 MB (4814104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Recuva. They take about 8.34 MB (8749712
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (3.62 MB)
- recuva64.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (139.09 KB)
This web page is about Recuva version 1.51
alone. For other Recuva versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Recuva from your computer.Folders remaining:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Recuva:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\branding.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1054.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1057.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1059.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1060.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1062.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1068.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\Lang\lang-9999.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva.dat
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\recuva64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\RecuvaShell64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\recuva.exe
Recuva is a program offered by Piriform. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Recuva is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Recuva from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recuva or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recuva". The Recuva application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Recuva in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Recuva, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recuva.
8. After removing Recuva, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Recuva by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that Recuva by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recuva in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:56:56.557