Recover Passwords is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Recover Passwords from your computerRecover Passwords
. Check out here
for more information on Recover Passwords. Click on http://recover-passwords.com/
to get more information about Recover Passwords on Recover Passwords's website. Recover Passwords is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Passwords directory, regulated by the user's choice. Recover Passwords's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Passwords\unins000.exe". RecoverPasswords.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.32 MB (10824192 bytes) on disk.
Recover Passwords contains of the executables below. They take 11.71 MB (12283915
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverPasswords.exe (10.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
This data is about Recover Passwords version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Recover Passwords versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover Passwords is a program released by Recover Passwords. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Recover Passwords is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Recover Passwords from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recover Passwords or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Passwords". The Recover Passwords application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Recover Passwords in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover Passwords, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Passwords:
- The web site of the application is: http://recover-passwords.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Passwords\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover Passwords.
8. After removing Recover Passwords, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Passwords which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Passwords with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover Passwords by Recover Passwords from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Passwords by Recover Passwords is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover Passwords in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 22:37:09.560