Recover My Files v2.42
This page is about Recover My Files v2.42 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Recover My Files v2.42 from your computerCrocWare
. More information on CrocWare can be found here
. More data about the app Recover My Files v2.42 can be seen at http://www.RecoverMyFiles.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Recover My Files folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Recover My Files\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Recover My Files v2.42. Recover My Files v2.42's primary file takes around 2.43 MB (2551808 bytes) and its name is RecoverMyFiles.exe.
Recover My Files v2.42 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.51 MB (2628810
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.42
of Recover My Files v2.42.
Recover My Files v2.42 is a program offered by the software company CrocWare. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Recover My Files v2.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Recover My Files v2.42 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover My Files v2.42 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files v2.42". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files v2.42 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Recover My Files v2.42 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Recover My Files v2.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files v2.42:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RecoverMyFiles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover My Files v2.42.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files v2.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files v2.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover My Files v2.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files v2.42 by CrocWare from your PC, we are not saying that Recover My Files v2.42 by CrocWare is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover My Files v2.42 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 20:25:59.663