Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your computerRecover My Files
. More information on Recover My Files can be found here
. Recover My Files is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RecoverMyFiles.exe and it has a size of 28.83 MB (30234056 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Recover My Files. They occupy about 41.47 MB (43480688
bytes) on disk.
- ForensicImager.exe (11.64 MB)
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (28.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,016.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of Recover My Files.
Recover My Files is an application marketed by Recover My Files. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Recover My Files from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. When you click Recover My Files in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover My Files by Recover My Files from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by Recover My Files is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover My Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:22:57.067