Recover Files 3.29
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Recover Files 3.29 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Recover Files 3.29 from your PCUndelete & Unerase, Inc.
. You can find out more on Undelete & Unerase, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Recover Files 3.29 can be seen at http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
. Usually the Recover Files 3.29 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Recover Files folder, depending on the user's option during install. Recover Files 3.29's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recover Files\unins000.exe. Recover Files 3.29's main file takes about 3.07 MB (3219208 bytes) and is called recover_files.exe.
The executable files below are part of Recover Files 3.29. They take an average of 3.75 MB (3927056
bytes) on disk.
- recover_files.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.26 KB)
This data is about Recover Files 3.29 version 3.29
Recover Files 3.29 is an application offered by Undelete & Unerase, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Recover Files 3.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Recover Files 3.29 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recover Files 3.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover Files 3.29". If it is installed on your PC the Recover Files 3.29 application will be found automatically. After you select Recover Files 3.29 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover Files 3.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Files 3.29:
- The publisher is: http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recover Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recover Files 3.29.
8. After removing Recover Files 3.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recover Files 3.29 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Files 3.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover Files 3.29 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Files 3.29 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover Files 3.29 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-18 02:39:19.810