Record Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can read more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Record Page. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.57 KB (311880 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Record Page. They take about 828.07 KB (847944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5621.13820
alone. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program offered by the software company Record Page. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Record Page in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:10:33.390