Record Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Record Page's main file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Record Page. They take 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5620.21014
of Record Page. For other Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Record Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Record Page from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Record Page's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Record Page
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Record Page\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Record Page\Extensions\bojdclifagenahejjeibloalilponnkl.crx
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
Record Page is an application by Record Page. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Record Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Record Page in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The software company is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 23:07:19.917