This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 304.58 KB (311888 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Record Page. They occupy 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This web page is about Record Page version 2.0.5620.30013
alone. You can find below a few links to other Record Page releases:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application offered by Record Page. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Record Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page application will be found very quickly. When you select Record Page in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 03:39:27.363