Recon Uplink 1.2.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Recon Uplink 1.2.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Recon Uplink 1.2.1 from your computerRecon Instruments
. More info about Recon Instruments can be found here
. Click on http://engage.reconinstruments.com
to get more facts about Recon Uplink 1.2.1 on Recon Instruments's website. Recon Uplink 1.2.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recon Instruments\Uplink folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Recon Uplink 1.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recon Instruments\Uplink\Recon Uplink Uninstaller.exe. ReconUplink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Recon Uplink 1.2.1. They occupy about 1.31 MB (1369992
bytes) on disk.
- Recon Uplink Uninstaller.exe (145.38 KB)
- ReconUplink.exe (596.00 KB)
- ReconUplinkClassic.exe (596.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1
of Recon Uplink 1.2.1.
Recon Uplink 1.2.1 is a program marketed by Recon Instruments. Some people want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Recon Uplink 1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Recon Uplink 1.2.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recon Uplink 1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recon Uplink 1.2.1". The Recon Uplink 1.2.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Recon Uplink 1.2.1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recon Uplink 1.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recon Uplink 1.2.1:
- The software company is: http://engage.reconinstruments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recon Instruments\Uplink\Recon Uplink Uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Recon Uplink 1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Recon Uplink 1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Recon Uplink 1.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recon Uplink 1.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recon Uplink 1.2.1 by Recon Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Recon Uplink 1.2.1 by Recon Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recon Uplink 1.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 22:08:52.903