Recolored 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 from your computerBertheussen IT
. More data about Bertheussen IT can be read here
. Click on http://www.recolored.com
to get more information about Recolored 1.1.0 on Bertheussen IT's website. Usually the Recolored 1.1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Recolored.exe and it has a size of 2.16 MB (2269184 bytes).
Recolored 1.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.85 MB (4037402
bytes) on disk:
- ek.exe (1.01 MB)
- Recolored.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Recolored 1.1.0.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Recolored 1.1.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recolored 1.1.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Recolored 1.1.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\FFF.NFO
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\Recolored.exe.FriendlyAppName
Recolored 1.1.0 is an application offered by Bertheussen IT. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Recolored 1.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recolored 1.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Recolored 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the Recolored 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Recolored 1.1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Recolored 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recolored 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.recolored.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recolored 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Recolored 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recolored 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recolored 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 by Bertheussen IT from your computer, we are not saying that Recolored 1.1.0 by Bertheussen IT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:02:26.243