Reco Server 18.104.22.168
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Reco Server 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Reco Server 126.96.36.199 from your PCPaloDEx Group Oy
. You can find out more on PaloDEx Group Oy or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CliniView\VTServer folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Reco Server 188.8.131.52. RecoServer.exe is the Reco Server 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.80 MB (10279936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Reco Server 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 16.78 MB (17593080
bytes) on disk.
- CVPreProcessing.exe (56.50 KB)
- RecoServer.exe (9.80 MB)
- InstMsiW.Exe (1.74 MB)
- mdac_typ27sp1.exe (5.14 MB)
- xcacls.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Reco Server 18.104.22.168.
Reco Server 22.214.171.124 is a program released by the software company PaloDEx Group Oy. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Reco Server 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Reco Server 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Reco Server 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Reco Server 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Reco Server 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. When you click Reco Server 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Reco Server 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reco Server 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Reco Server 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reco Server 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reco Server 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reco Server 22.214.171.124 by PaloDEx Group Oy from your PC, we are not saying that Reco Server 126.96.36.199 by PaloDEx Group Oy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reco Server 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:20:15.960