This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ReboundAlert for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ReboundAlert from your PCWebAppTech Coding, LLC
. More data about WebAppTech Coding, LLC can be read here
. Usually the ReboundAlert program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ReboundAlert is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ReboundAlert's main file takes around 544.45 KB (557518 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ReboundAlert. They occupy 544.45 KB (557518
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (544.45 KB)
The current web page applies to ReboundAlert version 2.5.86
alone. Click on the links below for other ReboundAlert versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove ReboundAlert.Folders left behind when you uninstall ReboundAlert:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert\Chrome\common.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert\Chrome\unzip\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert\Chrome\unzip\common.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ReboundAlert\Chrome\unzip\contentscript.js
Additional values that are not cleaned:
ReboundAlert is an application offered by WebAppTech Coding, LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ReboundAlert is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ReboundAlert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ReboundAlert or simply activate the Search field and type in "ReboundAlert". The ReboundAlert program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ReboundAlert in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ReboundAlert, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReboundAlert.
8. After removing ReboundAlert, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ReboundAlert which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ReboundAlert using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ReboundAlert by WebAppTech Coding, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ReboundAlert by WebAppTech Coding, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ReboundAlert supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 20:10:37.460