You can find below detailed information on how to remove RebelBetting 6.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall RebelBetting 6.3 from your PCClarobet AB
. Go over here
for more information on Clarobet AB. Please open http://www.RebelBetting.com
if you want to read more on RebelBetting 6.3 on Clarobet AB's page. RebelBetting 6.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RebelBetting folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\RebelBetting\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RebelBetting 6.3. The application's main executable file is called RebelBetting.exe and occupies 12.77 MB (13390304 bytes).
RebelBetting 6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.96 MB (13587144
bytes) on disk.
- RebelBetting.exe (12.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (162.73 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (10.00 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (19.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of RebelBetting 6.3.
RebelBetting 6.3 is an application by Clarobet AB. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase RebelBetting 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RebelBetting 6.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RebelBetting 6.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RebelBetting 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the RebelBetting 6.3 app will be found automatically. After you select RebelBetting 6.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RebelBetting 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RebelBetting 6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.RebelBetting.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RebelBetting\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RebelBetting 6.3.
8. After removing RebelBetting 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RebelBetting 6.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RebelBetting 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RebelBetting 6.3 by Clarobet AB from your computer, we are not saying that RebelBetting 6.3 by Clarobet AB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RebelBetting 6.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:58:16.173