RebateInformer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall RebateInformer from your computerValion Group
. More information about Valion Group can be read here
. Further information about RebateInformer can be found at http://www.rebateinformer.com/
. RebateInformer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling RebateInformer is C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. RebateInf.exe is the RebateInformer's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.55 MB (2672512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RebateInformer. They take about 3.72 MB (3895568
bytes) on disk.
- RebateInf.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to RebateInformer version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other RebateInformer versions:
If you are manually uninstalling RebateInformer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
RebateInformer is an application marketed by Valion Group. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove RebateInformer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RebateInformer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RebateInformer or simply click the Search field and type in "RebateInformer". If it is installed on your PC the RebateInformer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RebateInformer in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RebateInformer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RebateInformer:
- The publisher is: http://www.rebateinformer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RebateInformer.
8. After removing RebateInformer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RebateInformer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RebateInformer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RebateInformer by Valion Group from your computer, nor are we saying that RebateInformer by Valion Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RebateInformer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 08:01:15.610