Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek PC Camera Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 8.15 MB (8545936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.14393.11237
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 19:02:29.197