Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is to be found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is labeled Alcmtr.exe and occupies 68.00 KB (69632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 35.18 MB (36890328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.07 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.30 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16806
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\Alcmtr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\AlcWzrd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\ALSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\CPLUtl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDA.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDA01.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDA104D.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\hda32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDA861A.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDAApple.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDACPC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDAHP880.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDAHPNB.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDALC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDARt.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDASamsu.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDX.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDX01.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDX104D.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDX861A.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXApple.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXCPC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXHP880.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXHPNB.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXLC.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXRT.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXSamsu.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\KB888111xpsp2.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\MicCal.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTHDCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\rtkhda64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTKHDAUD.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTLCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\SoundMan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:35:40.463