Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 194.60 KB (199272 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.70 MB (17509392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.02 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (10.59 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5267
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:13:16.323