Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. DTSAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 169.60 KB (173672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 15.75 MB (16510488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.48 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (10.26 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1113
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:54:42.863