Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.60 MB (15307360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (875.03 KB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (9.67 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1169
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackJadeSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtDCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SetupRAPCOM.msi
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:46:32.727