Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is named DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.01 MB (31470080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.54 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (987.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.22 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (507.09 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (236.59 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12413
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Audio\Drivers\USetup.iss
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:31:29.513