Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1523416 bytes) and is called RtlUpd.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.97 MB (14647400
bytes) on disk:
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (51.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.45 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1127
only. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:10:29.773