Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The program's main executable file is named RtkAudioService64.exe and occupies 283.71 KB (290520 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 23.52 MB (24659056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.31 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.03 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.16 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12456
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\PremiumBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RTKAUDIOSERVICE64.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkInst.reg
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET8A57.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET9161.tmp
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:13:08.797