Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it occupies around 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.00 MB (17824056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.25 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.99 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (240.71 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19954
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:25:15.847