Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Programmi\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Alcmtr.exe and its approximative size is 56.00 KB (57344 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 34.52 MB (36197376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (68.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.07 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.32 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5293
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:25:13.067