Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary file takes about 95.91 KB (98208 bytes) and its name is AERTSr64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.25 MB (15989096
bytes) on disk:
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.16 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.34 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19987
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:25:55.220