Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Alcmtr.exe and occupies 68.00 KB (69632 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 34.51 MB (36182016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.08 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.30 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19924
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:26:08.610